A Bundled Offer: Professional Development Programme for Event Managers including...
In this Bundled Offer you will receive three stand-alone courses:
- Sustainable Event Fundamentals
- Events with Purpose
- Climate Responsible Events
When buying multiple courses together, you receive a 20% discount! The full price for all three courses is €630, but with the discount, you're only paying €504!!
- One payment only
- Payment will be deducted from your credit card automatically and you'll be emailed a receipt from Stripe.
This three-course offer will give you access to a total of 35 self-paced lessons.
The Fundamentals of Sustainable Event Management is a fit-for-purpose course designed for event managers seeking to establish strong foundations in the field.
- Get your strategic foundations right, by setting your ambition, and embedding it in policy
- Build inclusivity and diversity, good stewardship with alignment to the UN SDGs
- Deliver events that are restorative and regenerative
Events with Purpose is designed for the Event Owner, Manager, or Sponsor inspired to deliver purpose-driven events.
- Building trust to receive a social license to operate
- Find your event purpose and partners that align
- Embrace the power of purposeful production
Climate Responsible Events is designed to support Event Managers ready to take the next step in producing events that consider their climate impacts.
- What is Climate Change
- How to measure Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Managing and reducing your event GHG's
- Importance of measurement and reporting
- Pursuing Net-Zero
Together, these courses offer a comprehensive and solid foundation for any event manager seeking to become an expert in this field.
Every participant is invited into the private ISE Slack Channel to network and engage with Event Managers from around the World.
Terms of Purchase
When making a purchase with the Institute for Sustainable Events you are agreeing to the following:
- respecting the ISE copyright on the content provided within our courses including videos, written copy, and downloadable resources
- materials are for educational purposes, produced for events professionals and not to be repackaged, shared or otherwise used for commercial use.
- downloadable resources may be used by events professionals in events they work on.
- events and sustainability consultants are not permitted to use the downloadables or other assets as part of their consulting services. A license agreement can be arranged, please contact us.
- creating and maintaining a member account gives you access to courses, purchased or granted, as applies to you
- not sharing login and access to anyone else, other than the person who holds the member account with ISE